❤️ Open Source
Aether relies on many open source projects - this is an incomplete list of them, in the hopes that you might also find them useful.
This list is only of direct dependencies.
Aether’s own source
Aether’s source code is available at github.com/nehbit/aether.
Our issue tracker is available at meta.getaether.net/c/bugs.
- Cobra (Steve Francia @ Google)
- Pflag (Steve Francia @ Google)
- Go-UPNP (NebulousLabs)
- Configdir (Yoshiki Shibukawa)
- Gziphandler (New York Times)
- Spew (Dave Collins)
- Color (Fatih Arslan)
- Go SQL Driver (Julien Schmidt)
- JSON Iterator (Tao Wen)
- Bloom (Will Fitzgerald @ Github)
- Electron (Github)
- Electron Builder (Vladimir Krivosheev @ JetBrains)
- Typescript (Microsoft)
- Vue (Evan You)
- Vuex (Evan You)
- Vue Router (Evan You)
- Webpack (Tobias Koppers)